The Vice President, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia, has recognised key personalities in his office who have helped him deliver his mandate as the Vice President during the last four years.
In a Facebook post on Monday, January 18, 2021, Dr Bawumia showed gratitude to his staff:
“As I start another term of office as Vice President, I would like to thank all my Heads of Departments and staff, who have done some really excellent work over the past four years to help substantially deliver on the President’s vision for Ghana. I am truly grateful for your service, not just to me, but to mother Ghana.”
Comments on social media, following the post, indicate a true leader who recognises the hard work and sacrifices of his subordinates.
The list of staffers in the Vice President’s office, in no particular order is as follows:
1. Mr Augustine Blay – Secretary to the Vice President
2. Ms Elizabeth Utuka – Executive Assistant to the Vice President
3. Prof. Joe Amoako-Tuffour – Secretary/Member of Economic Management Team
4. Prof Kwaku Appiah-Adu – Head, Delivery Unit
5. Dr Gideon Boako, Technical Economic Adviser and Spokesperson
6. Mr Edward Owirodu Appiah – Director, Liaison
7. Alhaji Ismaela Ibrahim – Director, Operations
8. Nana Enoch Mensah – Director, Protocol
9. Mr Frank Agyei-Twum – Director, Communications
10. Mr Isaac Botchway – Head, Security
11. Major Samuel Owusu-Kwakye – Head, Transport
12. Mr Evron Rothschild Hughes – Technical Economic Adviser
13. Dr Kabiru Mahama – Technical Economic Adviser
14. Dr Mutaka Alolo – Technical Economic Adviser
15. Mr Maxwell Krobea Asante – Deputy Director, Communications
16. Mr Akbar Rohullah Khomeini – Technical Adviser (Political)
17. Mr Emmanuel Mensah – Chief Driver
18. Mr Keck Osei – Director, Administration
19. Ms Lovia Bamfo – Deputy Director, Administration
20. ASP Issahaku Yakubu
22. Salam Mustapha – Director of Programmes
23. Dr. Samuel Frimpong – Technical Economic Adviser
24. Obour Kutando – Director of Special Projects
To submit your views and opinions. Go to our Facebook Page (Find the article and post your comment) We do care so much about your Views & Opinions
Takoradi girls killers sentenced to death by hanging
Tell a friend:The two Nigerians, Samuel Udoetuk Wills and John Oji have been found guilty of kidnapping and killing the...
India Donates 50,000 Doses of Covid-19 Vaccines To Ghana
Tell a friend:The Government of India has donated 50,000 doses of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine to Ghana. Minister of Foreign...
Ras Mubarak calls for shake up in NDC leadership in Parliament
Tell a friend:Former Member of Parliament for Kumbungu constituency, Ras Mubarak, has called for changes to be made to the...
Funny Face finally back home after staying at Psychiatric Hospital for Days
Tell a friend:Funny Face has finally returned home after spending days at the Accra Psychiatric Hospital. Funny Face was ordered...
Akufo-Addo speaks after supreme court dismissed Mahama’s election petition
Tell a friend:President Akufo-Addo has broken his silence after the highest court of Ghana, Supreme Court dismissed John Dramani Mahama’s...
Supreme Court dismisses Mahama’s election petition
Tell a friend:A seven-member panel of the Supreme Court has dismissed former President John Mahama’s suit challenging the 2020 election...
SAD NEWS: DJ Advicer of Happy FM has Died
Tell a friend:A broadcaster with Global Media Alliance’s Happy FM, Isaac Degraft Danquah, known in showbiz as DJ Advicer, has...
Shatta Wale Blasts Adom TV for Disrespecting him
Tell a friend:Award winning Ghanaian musician, Shatta Wale is unhappy about how adom TV disrespected him. According to Shatta Wale,...
President Akufo-Addo to Deliver SONA on March 9
Tell a friend:President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo will on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, deliver a Message on the State of...
Appointments Committee has no power to disqualify ministerial nominees – Osei-Kyei Mensah-Bonsu
Tell a friend:Majority Leader Osei-Kyei Mensah-Bonsu has said that the Appointments Committee of Parliament has no power to disqualify any...