University of Ghana student electrocuted at Adenta


A student of the University of Ghana on Tuesday met his untimely death after he was electrocuted while checking up water level in the polytank at the top of his home at Adenta Ashiyie in Accra.

An eyewitness told Starr News, the deceased, identified as Michael went up to check on the reservoire after taps refused to flow in the morning.

Reports say he was warned not to climb since other climbers had earlier complained that the wiring at the top was poorly done.

After ignoring the warning, he climbed up and was killed immediately upon landing on top of the building.

The remains have been sent to the mogue pending autopsy.


news today

Popular Today

From Talented Kids to National Science and Maths Quiz: Samuel Owusu makes unbeatable history; makes everyone proud
Live Streaming: Finance Minister Presents 2020 Mid-Year Budget Review (Watch)
South Africa halts AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine Rollout

You May Also Like