Sarkodie’s ‘Blacklove’ to drop on Friday | Poll Results


If the Poll Sarkodie created on his Twitter page is anything to go by, then the BET Award winner is coming out with his 5th Studio Album and probably his 6th Solo Project/Album, the ‘BlackLove’, on Friday, Dec. 20.

After succesfully releasing 3 singles off the ‘Blacklove’ album, Sarkodie during the weekends had a discussion with his Fans to help him choose a release date.

After hours of collating opinions from more than 20,000 twitter fans, it isn’t a doubt that fans are ready for the album to touchdown this friday, where most of them extended the conversation to a different angle that it must be release since it was set for 2019 and not 2020.

Sarkodie had created a poll asking if the Album should be released “This Friday” or “Next Year”.

However, 60% voted for the Album to drop this friday and the rest of the 40% wanted it in 2020.

Check the Poll Results Below


news today

Popular Today

From Talented Kids to National Science and Maths Quiz: Samuel Owusu makes unbeatable history; makes everyone proud
Live Streaming: Finance Minister Presents 2020 Mid-Year Budget Review (Watch)
South Africa halts AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine Rollout

You May Also Like