The National Service Scheme (NSS), has released the postings for the 2019/2020 Service year.
77,962 personnel have been deployed to various sector of the economy.
Executive Director of the National Service Scheme, Mustapha Ussif announced this in Accra and urged prospective Service Personnel to give off their best in their duty post.
To Check your National Service Posting Status, follow the leads below to access the list;
- Go to the National Service Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number (e.g. NSSGCC100105) in the required box
- Finally, Click on the Submit button and wait for the pop-up window to open with your Posting Information.
- All newly posted Candidates should follow this step (Steps to Take After NSS Posting).
Congrats to all successfully posted candidates.
2019 NSS Posting Statistics:
The breakdown of assignment of personnel to the various regions are as follows:
- Greater Accra region: 24,296
- Northern Region: 11,285
- Ashanti Region: 9,964
- Eastern Region: 9,801
- Western Region: 8,805
- Brong Ahafo Region: 6,317
- Volta Region: 3,658
- Upper Easter region: 2,701
- Upper West Region: 2,022
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the National Service Scheme (NSS) by visiting the official website via http://nss.gov.gh or firstname.lastname@example.org, +233-302-772714, +233-302-772714, 6 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.