Man Gets Electrocuted While Plucking Mango with An Iron Rod (Photo)


It has been reported that a middle aged wheelbarrow pusher has died in Nsukka, Enugu state, Nigeria.

The man sadly passed away after he got electrocuted while trying to pluck some mangoes, today, along Enugu Road in Nsukka.

Local reports show that the man had reached out to pluck a mango with an iron rod but the rod made contact with a high tension wire. He was, thereafter, electrocuted and fell immediately from the tree.

See a photo of the man after the incident below:

news today

Popular Today

From Talented Kids to National Science and Maths Quiz: Samuel Owusu makes unbeatable history; makes everyone proud
Live Streaming: Finance Minister Presents 2020 Mid-Year Budget Review (Watch)
South Africa halts AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine Rollout

You May Also Like