Man Electrocuted To Death After Climbing A Pole To Fix An NPP Flag (VIDEO)

A man whose name is currently unknown has been electrocuted after he climbed an electric pole to hang an NPP Flag. According to eyewitnesses, the young man who is a known party foot soldier felt unconscious shortly after climbing the electric pole. He died as he was seen hanging in between two high tension electric […]

KNUST Final year student electrocuted in bathroom

A final year student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has died through electrocution in her apartment, reports Dailymailgh. Bernice Akyeama Baah, a Metallurgical Engineering student, was about showering in her rented Ayeduase apartment when the incident occurred at about 8.30pm Wednesday. She was discovered unconscious and was rushed to the KNUST Hospital for treatment […]

Man Gets Electrocuted While Plucking Mango with An Iron Rod (Photo)

It has been reported that a middle aged wheelbarrow pusher has died in Nsukka, Enugu state, Nigeria. The man sadly passed away after he got electrocuted while trying to pluck some mangoes, today, along Enugu Road in Nsukka. Local reports show that the man had reached out to pluck a mango with an iron rod […]