Legendary Stacy Amoateng covers our Latest Edition of #VibeweekWCW for the first time since its inception, becoming the 3rd TV woman to ever do so after, Delay and Nana Aba Anamoah, who covered in the previous weeks.
Stacy Amoateng, known professionally as Anastasia Manuela Addae Amoateng is a Ghanaian Enterpreneur, TV Host & Producer, Philanthropist and Actress.
Amoateng started her television career in 2000 acting in television series Taxi Driver. In 2002, she hosted talk show Talk Ghana on Tv3. She co-hosted music on TV3 Ghana in 2002 with Bola Ray and resigned in 2012. Amoateng has acted in movies such as I Sing of a Well, Incomplete, Consequences, and Cross my Heart. She also hosted In Touch Africa and In Vogue.
Amoateng is the CEO of Platinum Networks, which produces a television series she hosts, Restoration. She is the Executive Director of Emklan Media, a content management, and multimedia production firm.
She is the founder of Showbiz Honours, an awards scheme for celebrities who give back to the society, and The Restoration With Stacy Foundation, which gives focus to empowering women and young girls with a campaign called The Luv Project. The Luv Project gives support to women and girls going through various forms of abuse. She raised Ghc 40,000.00 for plastic surgery for a woman whose partner poured acid on her. She supports needy children in school, gives accommodation to single mothers and counsels young girls on how to be empowered and live their dreams to the fullest. She does these by touring schools and having sessions with the students.
- RTP Awards Most Entertaining Female show Host in 2011, 2015 and 2016.
- Honorary Degree in Media Relations by Achievers university College, Spain
- Royalty of Sunyani for her Excellence in Media.
- Ultimate Woman 2016 for her excellence in Media and Humanitarian courses.
- Ghana Peace Awards Humanitarian Service Laureate, 2017
- Winner, “TV Development Show Host Of The Year 2016-2017′, Radio and Television Personalities Awards, 2017
- Rtp Personality awards 2018
- Glitz Africa
In 2005 Amoateng married musician Quophi Okyeame (Daniel Quophi Amoateng). They have three children, two girls, and a boy, together.